It’s been three days since I have seen another person. A sort of self-imposed isolation needed to delve deeper into my relationship with myself. I tuned into a webinar this morning by Anand Mehrotra called “From Isolation to Connection” – how fitting!
Sometimes this world of technology & social media overwhelms me & makes me feel far less connected rather than more & I hate it for that. But today, as I was listening to this presentation with people from all over the world, I felt as though I had tapped into the conscious community I’ve been searching for.
I feel more peaceful than ever before & deeply inspired by his words. And so I’d like to share with you my main takeaways from his speech:
- Develop a rich inner culture & have consistency in your practice. Your most important intimate relationship is with yourself. Your daily practices should be ones to connect with & strengthen your ENTIRE being.
- If you are alone, it’s because the people who used to be there no longer resonate with your evolving vibration & the ones who do just haven’t yet arrived. Surrender to this in-between state instead of feeling lonely in it, trusting that when they are ready to meet you in your higher state, they will come.
- No one else has the right to or the power over your experience but you.
- The love you are looking for is already loving you. You don’t have to find it. You ARE it.
- If you’re feeling stuck, a change in scenery can help get the energy moving. LEAP! It doesn’t have to be permanent but an outward change can aid in developing your practice & bring you to an inner state of allowing.
- Give space in relationships. Each soul is on their own journey – respect that.
- Acknowledge & observe fluctuations in your actions & thoughts & emotions without being judgmental, ashamed, or guilty about them.
- Everyone faces opposition. It’s a part of the path. The problem reveals the solution. Transcend it, don’t fix it.
- The wiser you get, the more silent you become.
If you are reading this, thank you for being a part of my community.
When I feel alone, I think of the people worldwide I get to connect & share with through this medium & it sends a breath of reassurance & belonging deep into my heart. THANK YOU for being on your own incredible soul journey & thank you for taking precious time out of your life to connect with mine.