Looking to transform a habit & welcome help? Our plant allies are here to assist us in healing from a wide variety of dis-eases, addiction included. CPTG essential oils are concentrated & effective forms of plant medicines to be used topically, internally, or aromatically. Not only do essential oils support in healing physical ailments, they can awaken us to our deeper emotional & spiritual needs as well.*
“The power of addiction is its ability to distract from discomfort in the body. The power of plant medicine is its ability to engage with the discomfort underneath addiction. To truly overcome addiction, we must do more than change our behavior. We must touch & soothe this discomfort at its core.” -Eli Parker
Below are 5 common addictions I’ve personally struggled with & the top three** essential oils to overcome desire for each substance/behavior at a core level.
- Grapefruit – curbs emotional eating, especially sugar. Helps one honor the body.
- Fennel – reconnects one with the body & true needs for nourishment. Digestive aid.
- Metabolic Blend – assists in finding confidence & self-worth. Balances appetite.
- Helichyrsum – heals pain & deep wounds of trauma, abuse, or self-destruction.
- White Fir – brings generational patterns to light including substance abuse, codependency, hiding & other destructive issues.
- Rosemary – provides trust, mental clarity & assistance in major transitions like recovery.
- Cinnamon – zaps cravings & promotes oral health. Encourages body acceptance & secure intimate relationships.
- Black Pepper – motivates one to overcome challenges & repressed internal issues. Curbs addictive desire & lessens withdrawal symptoms.
- Clove – empowers individuals by creating strong boundaries & taking responsibility. Assists shedding of codependent & self-betraying patterns. Helps us live in integrity.
- Basil – aids in mental rejuvenation. Assists in giving up negative habits, false stimulants, and substances that inaccurately appear to help one cope with stress.
- Patchouli – brings balance, presence, moderation & healthy connection with physicality.
- Detoxification Blend – cleanses physical & emotional toxins. Detox old habits, self-destructive behaviors, limiting beliefs, and apathy.
- Lavender – calms the mind of tension, insecurities & fears of rejection. Encourages honest communication & overcoming racing anxious or worried thoughts. Improves sleep quality.
- Cilantro – liberates one from toxic emotions, need to control, obsessive-compulsion & worry patterns.
- Balance Blend – softly roots & grounds energy. Settles & connects one patiently to true presence.
Remember to gently discipline yourself & accept without judgement wherever you are on your healing journey. We all have vices & yours is of no shame. Adding practices like meditation, yoga, journaling into regular self-care routines will add positive momentum to the process. Getting adequate sleep, eating well & staying hydrated are also simple yet incredibly beneficial ways to feed the right wolf. Reach out for support when you need it, it’s there.
*Essential Oils are great tools to support recovery from a wide variety of ailments, but best to be used in addition to professional therapies & not in place of.
**There are many other oils one could use that best suit specific needs, so I suggest following your intuition & pay attention to how certain oils make YOU feel. Be adaptable, intentional & curious with them!
If you would like to order any of these oils at wholesale cost, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my.doterra.com
Emotions & Essential Oils – A Reference Guide For Emotional Healing. Enlighten. 2017 Sixth Edition. 9780999154915.
Essentials of the Earth – An encyclopedia of oils, blends and applications. Essentials of the Earth. 2018 Eighth Edition. 9781934711002.